Real Estate Postcard Templates
Create Your Own Real Estate Postcards
Find a template below Customize it in our editor
Download, print & share anywhere
Real Estate Postcards
Affordable, portable, and easy to distribute, postcards are one of the most important tools in any real estate agent’s marketing toolkit. When designed in an eye-catching way and filled with the right content, your real estate postcards could be the very thing that drives people to take action—whether that’s visiting your open house, calling you for expert housing market advice, or hiring you to finally close on the home of their dreams.
The “secret” to a real estate postcard that actually works is no big secret! To reach your audience and achieve real results, your postcard needs gorgeous imagery, direct and impactful language, and clear branding. It should also come across as polished and professional, as amateur marketing materials definitely won’t build up your reputation as a trusted expert.
To avoid the many pitfalls of homemade-looking real estate postcards, many Realtors® stick with the marketing assets offered through their firm or brokerage. But at MyCreativeShop, we say that you deserve more! You shouldn’t have to settle for a generic, one-size-fits-all postcard that could have been sent from literally any real estate agent in the country—and with our online editor, you won’t have to.
We offer a huge selection of creative, professionally designed real estate postcard templates, each of which can be personalized to perfection. It’s incredibly easy to customize the colors, layouts, and fonts while adding your own photos, logos, and other brand assets. Even with no graphic design background, you can quickly create a unique postcard that stands out just as much as the properties you represent.
Clever Real Estate Postcard Ideas to Drive Sales
Given their compact size and cost-effective pricing, postcards are one of the most versatile types of print marketing available to any professional in any industry. In the world of real estate alone, there are hundreds, if not thousands, of possible ways to use a well-designed postcard!
Need some inspiration? Here are just a handful of the awesome real estate postcard ideas that MyCreativeShop users have brought to life:
- Just Sold Postcards: Entice local homeowners to finally put their house on the market (with you!) by letting them know just how much their neighbor’s place went for.
- Just Listed Postcards: While new listing postcards might lead to a sale, their primary benefit is priceless brand awareness.
- Housing Market Facts: Keep yourself top-of-mind by keeping homeowners up-to-date! Provide snapshots of the most interesting housing market facts to show that you’re the expert.
- Expired Listing Postcards: Want to reach sellers who are having trouble? Mail these postcards to owners of expired listings, offering them a complementary re-appraisal.
- Open House Postcards: Build up some buzz for your upcoming open house by including a special offer or raffle ticket on your postcard.
- Severe Weather Alert Postcards: Hailstorms can seriously impact property values. Remind homeowners to inspect for storm damage, and you’ll be seen as a useful, pressure-free resource.
- Free Seminar Invitations: Establish yourself as the go-to local Realtor® by hosting free workshops on investment real estate, home-buying/selling mistakes, or resale renovations.
- “Meet Your Local Realtor®” Invitations: Move the open house into your office by hosting a casual event where local homebuyers and sellers can ask you questions.
- Real Estate Referral Postcards: Give your happy clients a few referral postcards to share with family and friends—offering them a special gift for every successful referral!
Real Estate Postcard Templates for Every Need
No matter how you intend to use your postcard for Realtors®, we have professional-looking templates that will help you establish trust, build your brand, and grow your business. You can filter our real estate postcard templates by niche, such as Property Management Postcards, or browse manually from the broader category. Once you’ve found a template that catches your eye, click on it to start customizing.
From our user-friendly editor, you’ll be able to change as much (or as little) as you want:
- Upload your Realtor® headshot, logo, and other brand assets
- Choose your correct brand colors using our easy color picker
- Add your contact information and social media profiles
- Upload your own photos of properties, events, or happy clients
- Insert a stock photo from our huge library of professional images
- Resize, move, and crop images as necessary
- Experiment with different fonts for headlines and paragraphs
- Change colors, add patterns, or adjust transparencies
- Undo or redo with the click of a button
Standard Postcard Sizes for Convenient Distribution
Our real estate postcard templates come in two standard sizes:
- 8.5” x 5.5”: Half the size of a standard piece of printer paper, this postcard is larger than you’d expect but still small enough for easy distribution.
- 4.25” x 6”: Around the size of a classic photo print, this postcard is very portable, handheld, and affordable to mail.
You can design and print to the edge on both sides of every template. Although postcards are relatively small, we make sure that you have plenty of space—and design flexibility—to create the perfect piece.
High-Quality Prints, Shipped to Your Door
As soon as you’re happy with your postcard design, you’ll be able to order professional prints with only a few more clicks. You can purchase a small quantity of 50 postcards or a jumbo run of up to 50,000. Printed with premium high-gloss UV protection, our postcards are durable enough to withstand the wear and tear of mailing.
Important Note: Our standard real estate postcards will be shipped in their entirety to a single address, such as your home or office. If you’d like your postcards to be mailed directly to homeowners in your area, then be sure to select our EDDM Real Estate Postcards instead.
EDDM (Every Door Direct Mail®) postcards offer a number of convenient benefits:
- Coordinated through the US Postal Service
- Discount postage rates, cheaper than regular or First Class® Mail
- Mailed directly to target demographics within any ZIP code—no mailing list required!
- Less overhead and distribution labor for you
If you have any questions about standard vs. EDDM real estate direct mail postcards, please contact us before you order! We’re here to help.
Print Locally or Download and Share Anywhere
If you’d rather print your postcards at a shop in town, we offer that as an option, too. Instead of going to our print page, download your postcard instead! You can instantly download a print-ready PDF or opt for a web-friendly image that’s optimized for sharing online.
Combining the two options—print and digital—is a great way to establish a cohesive, memorable brand that’s impossible for your clients to miss. With this kind of multichannel real estate postcard marketing, you’ll meet local homebuyers and sellers wherever they are: in their mailbox, on their doorstop, around town, on social media, or directly in their email inbox.
All it takes is a few minutes to select a real estate postcard template, customize it, and order affordable prints from MyCreativeShop. Start now!
- 300 DPI PDF - Print at home (no bleed)
- 300 DPI PDF - Commercial Print (full bleed)
- Web Quality JPG
- Shareable Link - Get a custom url to easily share your design online - Learn about shared pages
- Order high-quality prints of your real estate postcards - See Postcard printing options
When you create a real estate postcard, you should always begin with a clear understanding of what it is you want the reader to do - your call to action or CTA. To empower your CTA, always include a QR code, your web address, email, or phone number so that they can take action. If you’re sending out Open House postcards, you can use a unique QR code or web link to direct prospective buyers to the home’s MLS listing. Encourage your clients to give your name to their friends and family by sending Referral postcards that offer incentives for bringing in new clients. Or, motivate potential sellers to take the plunge by sending out Just Sold postcards that give them a reason to let you work your magic on their behalf. Whatever the purpose of your postcard campaign is, make sure each postcard gives the reader everything they need to take action.