Real Estate Flyer Templates
Create Your Own Real Estate Flyers
Find a template below Customize it in our editor
Download, print & share anywhere
Find some of our best templates in our design idea collections. Get inspired and start designing!
Real Estate Flyers
As a real estate agent, your industry expertise and your property’s charm are what ultimately close any sale—but long before the contract comes out, you need to get local buyers interested in what you’re offering. Fortunately, it’s not as hard as it might seem! One of the easiest ways to grab attention also happens to be the most cost-effective: high-quality real estate flyers from MyCreativeShop.
Packed with vivid imagery, lively fonts, and bold calls-to-action, your Realtor® flyer will show off your properties’ most attractive features and give potential buyers all the information they need to know. With just a few well-placed design elements, you can entice recipients to finally take that next step: attend your upcoming open house, stop by to meet your real estate team, or even list their own property for sale.
Whatever goals you have for your real estate flyer, you can take the first step right now with MyCreativeShop! All you need is a computer and a few minutes to spare—no design skills and no massive marketing budget required. Simply choose one of our professionally designed real estate flyer templates and then jump into our online editor to tweak and tailor it to your needs.
Right from your browser, we give you everything you need to create a personalized, well-branded realty flyer. As soon as you’re finished, you can order prints from us or download your file and print it anywhere! You can start now, finish in a few minutes, and get back to running your real estate empire.
Real Estate Flyer Templates with Unlimited Design Opportunity
From residential Realtors® to commercial property managers, all manner of real estate professionals rely on MyCreativeShop’s online flyer maker. Because we offer complete customization to our real estate flyer templates, no two designs are ever exactly alike! Our user-friendly design tools will help you make a DIY flyer that looks professionally done.
Through our simple user interface, you’ll have complete control over your real estate flyer design. In just a few clicks, you can:
- Upload your professional headshot and logo
- Select your exact brand colors
- Insert your own headlines, paragraphs, and contact information
- Upload your own photographs, images, and other brand graphics
- Insert high-res stock photos from our built-in gallery—including attractive shots of homes and commercial properties!
- Play around with different fonts, colors, shapes, patterns and layouts
- Save your design to finish later
Even if you’ve never designed anything before, you’ll get the hang of our editor in no time at all. And if you decide you don’t like something you’ve done, simply click undo or start over with a new template! You can make unlimited revisions to both sides of your Realtor® flyer.
Ideas for Using Your Real Estate Marketing Flyers
Flyers are an extremely versatile marketing tool, as they can be filled with any kind of information and distributed in almost any way. You can place them around your real estate office, leave them on local doorsteps, or even send them out by mail! It all depends on how you plan to incorporate your Realtor® flyers into your overall marketing strategy.
Here are a few ways you could use your real estate flyers to engage the local community, build up awareness for events, and establish yourself as a trusted professional:
- Open Houses: Give recipients a sneak peek into the hottest properties on the market with customized open house flyers. Advertise free snacks or a giveaway raffle to get more people interested.
- Just Sold: “Just sold” flyers are the perfect way to celebrate a sale while building brand awareness. You may even get homeowners interested in selling by teasing the high listing price and fast close time!
- Just Listed: Get your name out there with “just listed” flyers, showing interested buyers what’s on offer while placing your name front and center in the local real estate market. You could even create a separate flyer for featured properties in your area.
- Reduced Price Homes: Have a property that needs to be sold now? Advertise a real estate price drop using bold headlines in a bright red or yellow to emphasize the budget price and urgent sale.
- Meet The Team: Help put a face to the name by creating a meet the team flyer that introduces potential buyers/sellers to the people who will be there to help them along the way.
- Auctions and Estate Sales: Distribute flyers around the neighborhood to let people know about an upcoming estate sale. Why not leave a stack or two at your local consignment shop, too?
- Coffee Table Materials: Give clients something to browse while they’re waiting for their appointment. Gorgeous real estate photography flyers will get them dreaming of their new vacation home or rental.
Selling your own home? Because our templates are so customizable (and you can directly order affordable, professional-level prints from us), we’re the perfect resource for homeowners who are self-listing. You can use any of our real estate flyer templates to create a “for sale by owner” flyer that looks just as professional as what your local Realtors® are handing out!
Available in Three Flyer Sizes
At MyCreativeShop, we offer three standard flyer sizes:
- 8.5” x 11”
- 8.5” x 5.5”
- 4” x 9”
All sizes include printing on both sides, giving you tons of space for descriptive headlines, informative paragraph text, and, of course, vibrant images. To make the biggest impact, fill your flyer front to back with well-staged, well-lit photos that showcase the property’s best features—whether that’s a modern open kitchen, a massive master walk-in, or an engineered wood deck with a built-in outdoor kitchen. The more visually appealing your real estate flyer design, the more your clients will see themselves in their dream home.
Fast-Shipped Prints Delivered on Time
The minute that you’re happy with your real estate flyers, you can click save to place your print order! Unlike many print shops, we offer both small- and large-scale orders, ranging all the way from 50 to 50,000 flyers per order. You can also choose between standard and premium thick papers, both of which have a very high-quality feel and can be easily written on.
When you place your order, you’ll get a delivery date that’s not an estimate but rather a guarantee. You can rest easy knowing that your real estate marketing flyers will be at your doorstep before you need them.
Download Your Real Estate Flyer to Print Anywhere
If part of your networking strategy involves printing your marketing materials locally, we let you do that, too. Instead of ordering your prints from us, download a print-ready PDF that can be processed at any professional print shop near you or online. It’s your flyer, and you’ll be free to use it however you see fit. You can even download a web-ready image file if you want to share it online!
To engage your local community and grow your real estate business in a sustainable and cost-effective way, choose a Realtor® flyer template and get to designing! With MyCreativeShop’s hassle-free online editor, you can move from concept to print in minutes. Why not begin right now?
- 8.5" x 11" - View Templates
- 8.5" x 5.5" - View Templates
- 4" x 9" - View Templates
- 300 DPI PDF - Print at home (no bleed)
- 300 DPI PDF - Commercial Print (full bleed)
- Web Quality JPG
- Shareable Link - Get a custom url to easily share your design online - Learn about shared pages
- Order high-quality prints of your real estate flyers - See Flyer printing options
Before you begin designing your real estate flyer, identify what the focus of your finished flyer will be and what it is you want the people who read your flyer to do - your call to action (CTA). Everything you include in your flyer should point the reader to that CTA. With your branding strategy and CTA in hand, browse our catalog of real estate flyer templates, using the focus of your flyer to narrow down your search. Find the right Open House, Just Listed, Featured Property, or Price Reduced flyer that fits your style and jump into the deep end of the design pool. Apply your signature color scheme, upload high-quality photos, and customize your property description, listing details, and your best contact information. Include dates and times if needed and use words that encourage the reader to take action in your direction. Choose a font style that works for you, upload your logo, and insert shapes, arrows, icons, and more with just a few clicks. Give your finished flyer a final walk-through, then print it with us or absolutely anywhere!
If you’re creating a real estate flyer, you likely already have a clear call to action (CTA) in mind (what you want the reader to DO after they view your flyer). Add this clarity (and CTA) to your flyer’s heading, so that there’s no doubt about the purpose of your flyer. Make sure to include essential details, such as the address and price of the property, open house dates and times, and any other important property specs. As with any piece of your real estate marketing arsenal, make sure your contact information is clearly stated so that the reader can respond to your CTA.