“Extra! Extra! Read all about it!” This phrase is historically associated with newspapers, but there’s no reason it can’t apply to monthly newsletters from your company or organization! Whether you plan to share your latest news online or in print, custom newsletters are the perfect way to stay in touch and build brand awareness throughout your community—whether that’s the people in your local area or worldwide customers across the internet.
Through a well-designed newsletter, you can advertise seasonal sales, share exciting updates and product releases, or introduce readers to the newest members of your team. To encourage customers to take action, add a tear-off coupon or a “secret URL” that unlocks a limited-time discount for subscribers only. No matter the specific message or call-to-action you have to share, you’ll find plenty of space on both print and digital newsletter formats.
But the key to an effective newsletter isn’t only the information you share—it’s the quality of the design. Customers won’t think twice about deleting or discarding a boring document made in Microsoft Word...but they will be attracted by a colorful, creative, and professional-looking newsletter layout.
That’s where MyCreativeShop comes in! From customizable newsletter templates to fast and affordable print options, we give you everything you need to create your own engaging newsletters. Even with no graphic design experience, you can choose a great newsletter template and customize it from your own computer in minutes.
Our Customizable Newsletter Templates Make It Easy
From daycares and schools to churches and fitness centers, we have newsletter templates for everyone. Measuring 8.5” x 11”, our newsletter format offers more than enough space for text and images without overwhelming your readers or hiking up the cost of printing. With full-bleed available on every template, you can print to the edge to make the most of your newsletter space.
To find the best monthly newsletter template for you, sort through our library by industry/purpose or select a generic or blank newsletter template instead. In both cases, our drag-and-drop editor is user-friendly enough that you can easily make the changes you want:
- Upload your business logo
- Paste or type your content into the preset boxes for headlines and paragraphs
- Try new fonts, colors, and sizes to achieve the greatest legibility
- Place new images, shapes, text boxes, icons, and more
- Add your specific brand colors or choose them from our color picker
- Insert a beautiful photo from our library of free stock photos
- Experiment with interesting background colors, patterns, and frames
If you change your mind, you can always start over with a new template! Because you can save multiple projects, you can even create several sample newsletter designs before selecting your favorite. Our presentation preview feature and shareable links will give you a complete view before you commit to downloading or printing.
Need Some Inspiration? Here Are A Few Newsletter Examples
With over 2 million projects created, MyCreativeShop users have made awesome newsletters for every purpose imaginable. If you’re wondering what you might share, here are just a few great examples that we’ve collected:
- If you run a daycare or preschool, your parent newsletter can share important dates, field trip details, reminders, and even photos of happy kiddos learning while playing.
- Real estate agents can feature newly listed and recently sold properties, along with “get it sold” tips and expert updates on the hyper-local housing market.
- Those in church or ministry might find newsletters to be an effective tool for sharing activities, praises, and prayer requests with the congregation.
- Nonprofits can see big returns by keeping donors and volunteers in the know on current needs, as well as highlighting success stories from the communities they serve.
- Summer camps can send out pre- and post-summer newsletters encouraging campers to sign up and looking back on all the fun that was had.
- Other businesses find value in sending annual “year-in-review” newsletters to clients during the holiday season or right after the new year.
For all of these industries, templates from MyCreativeShop make it easy.
Order Your Printed Newsletter Templates from Us
Designing your newsletters with MyCreativeShop has a fantastic perk—you won’t need to find another printing service! Our integrated newsletter printing gives you the option to order between 50 and 50,000 newsletters with just a few clicks. We’ll even ship your newsletters directly to your door with a guaranteed delivery date.
Depending on how you plan to distribute your newsletters, you can choose the best paper type:
- Standard, which is firm but relatively flexible and easy to write on
- Premium thick, which is firmer and more durable but can still be written on
Download, Print, and Share Your News Anywhere
If you’d rather handle the printing yourself, you can download a high-quality 300dpi PDF. This file includes the necessary bleed area to ensure that your printed newsletter templates turn out well, no matter where you have them printed.
Of course, there’s no reason that you have to print your newsletters at all! Many organizations instead send newsletter content by email, skipping the cost of printing altogether. In this case, you can also download a web-ready file that’s perfect for displaying on your website or sending in an email marketing campaign.
We Make Monthly Newsletters Simple For You
Newsletters are by nature a repeated form of marketing, and MyCreativeShop makes your 50th newsletter just as easy as your very first. To use the same newsletter format for future issues, all you have to do is log in, duplicate your project, and add your latest updates. Then print, share, and repeat!
To share your news in an attractive, memorable, and cost-effective way, choose your favorite newsletter template now.