Real Estate Yard Sign Templates
Create Your Own Real Estate Yard Signs
Find a template below Customize it in our editor
Download, print & share anywhere
Find some of our best templates in our design idea collections. Get inspired and start designing!
Real Estate Yard Signs
Yard signs can be an effective marketing tool in any industry, but when you’re selling local properties, they’re absolutely indispensable! There’s no better way to draw the eye of pedestrians, passersby, and neighborhood window shoppers than to grab their attention with a bold real estate yard sign—strategically staked in the well-manicured lawns of your most highly sought-after properties.
When designed effectively and given a front-and-center display, Realtor® yard signs can literally put your name on the map! The more times your name, face, and logo are displayed in the neighborhoods you sell, the more trust you’ll build in your local real estate market. When another homeowner decides it’s finally time to list their property or to relocate to a bigger lot down the block, your name will be the first to come to mind.
Above and beyond this intangible-but-essential brand awareness, real estate yard signs can be very practical, too. As part of your overall communication strategy, yard signs share critical information about homes for sale, upcoming open houses, property foreclosures, estate sales, and virtually every other stage of the home-buying or selling process. The possibilities are endless...and so are your design options with MyCreativeShop!
Instead of outsourcing your real estate signs to an expensive graphic designer who doesn’t really know your business, you can use our online editor to create your own. Even with no computer savvy and no design background, you’ll be able to make a customized real estate yard sign that achieves your business goals and reflects your unique brand.
You can choose a yard sign template, tailor it from any computer, and order premium prints right away. With MyCreativeShop, the entire print marketing process is faster, more affordable, and more flexible for you.
Realty Yard Sign Templates to Customize for Any Use
Because the possible uses for realty signs are so diverse, you shouldn’t be limited to a single template that may or may not work for your business goals. And neither should you have to resort to a stock yard sign that mirrors every other Realtor® in your area! At MyCreativeShop, we have a variety of yard sign templates that are professionally designed and easily customizable for any need:
- Open House Signs: Get walkers, runners, and drivers to stop by your open house with an attention-grabbing yard sign. Advertise some freebies and incentives for a better turn out!
- For Sale Signs: Let hunting homebuyers know that a property is available with a “home for sale” sign that lists the most attractive features of the property along with your contact information.
- Directional Signs: Get permission from neighbors to put your signs in their yards, showing visitors the way to your open house or free real estate seminar.
- Just Sold Signs: Celebrate your latest property sale (and pique the neighbors’ interest in joining the hot real estate market!) with a bright and joyous “Just Sold!” sign.
- Estate Sale Signs: If you’re helping a family downsize before listing, why not create yard signs to get the word out? Everyone loves a good sale!
- Foreclosure Signs: Encourage a foreclosed property to sell as quickly as possible with eye-catching yard signs that highlight the reduced price and ramp up the urgency.
Hassle-Free Editing and Designing for Your Yard Sign
Whether you need a “real estate for sale” sign or a directional sign to your open house, MyCreativeShop makes the entire design process seamless and quick. Just browse our well-stocked library of real estate sign templates, click on any design you like, and then use our online editor to tweak your sign to perfection. All of our yard signs come in the standard size of 18” x 24”, which is small enough for painless yard-staking but large enough to capture attention.
Need some inspiration for your design? Here are a few of the most popular ways to personalize your Realtor® yard signs:
- Upload your professional headshot and brokerage logo
- Use your exact brand colors through our precise color picker
- Fill text boxes with your Realtor® contact information and key property details
- Insert gorgeous stock photos of the kinds of properties you sell
- Try new fonts and colors to grab attention and reflect your aesthetic
- Move elements around to experiment with different layouts and styles
Within our intuitive editor, you’ll be able to make unlimited revisions to both sides of your “for sale” sign template, allowing you to take on as much or as little design responsibility as you want. If you prefer to make just a few basic changes, you can do so and be ready to print within minutes.
Don’t worry about getting it perfect on the first try, either. You can save your progress at any time and undo or redo with the click of a button. Once you’re happy with the look, all you have to do is save your design to take the next step: ordering premium yard signs from us or downloading your file to print anywhere!
Order Professional Prints with Guaranteed Shipping
Most MyCreativeShop users prefer to order yard signs directly from us, as it’s quick and easy to do, and we offer guaranteed delivery dates and very affordable pricing. You can order between 1 and 250 real estate yard signs at a time, each printed with:
- Premium Coroplast, a lightweight but rigid corrugated plastic that’s very durable
- Professional-grade ink that resists damage from UV rays and cold temperatures
- Vibrant colors that pop on the Coroplast, ensuring that images and text are easy to read
Standard H-stakes are included with every yard sign order, so you can easily stake your signs in soft ground. In addition to (or in place of) H-stakes, you can also request built-in grommets—perfect for hanging on fences, walls, mailboxes, windows, rafters, and more!
Download for Stress-Free Local Printing
Already have a local print shop you love? Then you can continue giving them your business, even if you’ve designed your yard sign with us! Instead of ordering prints through the MyCreativeShop editor, choose the download option to get a high-resolution PDF that’s completely ready for print. You can take your real estate yard sign PDF to any professional print shop without worrying about the bleed settings or other print requirements.
Ready to create some buzz for your just-listed condo or red-hot estate auction? Then design and print your new Realtor® yard signs right now! Choose a template, customize it, and print with us for super-fast shipping—all in one convenient sitting. Thanks to our user-friendly design tools and remarkably affordable prints, you can get back to closing sales quicker than ever.
- 300 DPI PDF - Print at home (no bleed)
- 300 DPI PDF - Commercial Print (full bleed)
- Web Quality JPG
- Shareable Link - Get a custom url to easily share your design online - Learn about shared pages
- Order high-quality prints of your real estate yard signs - See Yard Sign printing options
Our real estate yard sign templates measure 18” high by 24” wide. Before designing your real estate yard sign; however, make sure to verify that it complies with your local government’s signage ordinances. The National Association of Realtors® has compiled their Guidance Paper to assist real estate professionals in navigating signage laws around the US. When in doubt, always check with your local officials for more help.
When designing a real estate sign, less is almost always more. Cluttered yard signs and overloaded posters muddy your message, so your design focus should be to create a simple yet effective sign that says exactly what you need it to. Browse our catalog of real estate yard signs or real estate posters to find the template that fits your needs, then begin the customization process. Use your branding strategy and our extensive color palette to apply your signature color scheme. Upload your headshot or a property photo, if applicable, along with your logo and replace the template’s existing stock image(s) with your own (or stick with text only). Our text box tool allows you to customize the text on your sign, including choosing a favorite font. Make sure that your contact information is always clearly visible, along with any licensing disclosures you may need to include. Easily insert shapes, arrows, icons, and more with just a few clicks. Once you’ve finished, give your project a final once over and then place your print order with us or anywhere you like.